Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of enrolment with Showtech Training Australia Pty Ltd courses
1. Enrolment is applied for by sending a completed enrolment form by fax, mail or email to showtech training australia pty ltd, along with full payment that is required to reserve your place in the course.
2. Those choosing to be invoiced for payment cannot consider their place in the course reserved until full payment is forwarded to showtech training australia pty ltd.
3. Enrolment is at the discretion of showtech training australia pty ltd, who reserve the right to refuse or restrict enrolment to any person without notice.
4. Showtech reserve the right to cancel or postpone a course at any time due to other commitments of their trainers or showtech, you will be notified in writing of these changes.
5. Course costs include gst course times include theory, practical & testing
6. Course fees and policies are as follows:
7. When booking onto a course, payment is required up front, prior to the course commencing. This fee is less than $1000.00 for tuition.
8. Should the participant cancel the course within fourteen (14) days of the course commencing, no refund will be issued.
9. Should the participant wish to defer their current booking, we will keep monies paid, and in addition charge a 30% administration fee.
10. Should the participant provide greater than 14 days notice of their intent to cancel the course then 90%of the monies paid will be refunded.
11. All monies paid will be recorded in our accounting system, and the participant will be issued with a receipt for all monies paid.
12. The participant can seek a variation in these commercial terms by direct application to the ceo in writing.
13. If you need to re-sit the course full fees will apply
14. If you need to resit an assessment this fee will be $150.00.
15. If you require copies of your certificate of attainment this will incur a fee of $55.00
16. If the minimum of persons per course is not reach by 21days prior to the proposed course commencement date or the course needs to be cancelled due to other commitments you will be notified that the course for that date has been cancelled and offered an alternate date or a full refund will be issued
17. Payment is to be in company cheque, bank cheque or cash & credit card
18. You will be issued with an invoice/receipt once full payment is received by showtech training australia pty ltd
19. The prices listed are valid till the 30th june 2012, and are subject to changes which will be listed on website if they apply
20. Basic language, literacy and numeracy skills are an essential condition of entry to the course.
21. For all courses/assessments you must be over the age of 18 years, and provide photo id and any other licences you already have
22. For the fork lift courses and ewp courses you must have a current drivers licence
23. all students wishing to obtain their rigging tickets must first successfully pass each level before continuing the next federal course i.e. Successfully pass dogging to go onto, basic rigging and successfully pass basic rigging to go onto intermediate rigging.
24. The applicants must understand that workcover rules and regulations change from time to time and the information is given based on knowledge, training and experience and the applicants must not hold liable showtech or any of its representatives responsible or liable for any information given, taught or undertaken at any time.
25. Course location is at showtech training australia pty ltd, unless otherwise arranged and agreed by showtech
26. The most up-to-date information on all courses and their content can always be viewed on our website at www.showtechtraining.com.au
27. On completed enrolment, and before the start of the course, you will receive by mail or email a separate course information letter, which will contain information on what you will need to bring with you to the courses, where the courses are to be held and time information about the training day(s).
28. Showtech is able to organize block courses at anytime for companies, organizations, schools or theatre groups who have 10 or more people.please feel free to give us a call at 0395877311 or email@example.com
29. Your participation in and use of the showtech training australia pty ltd site (the “service”) is conditional upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. If you do not agree to this agreement, please do not use the service. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this agreement at any time. Such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice published on the site.
30. Use of content
31. You acknowledge that the service contains content that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of showtech training australia pty ltd. In addition, the service contains information, software and other content provided by third parties that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of such parties.
32. Showtech training australia pty ltd hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the content, provided that you:
33. Utilize the content only for your own personal, non-commercial use
34. Do not modify, publish, transmit, rent, sublicense, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content
35. Do not reverse-engineer any software contained in the content
36. Dealings with course providers, advertisers and sponsors
37. Posted content
38. Content restrictions
39. Is libellous, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory, profane, pornographic, abusive, harassing or threatening
40. Contains viruses or other contaminating or destructive features
41. Infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or violates any right of privacy or publicity
42. Contains material not relevant or otherwise inappropriate to the subject matter of a discussion board
43. Managing content
45. Proprietary rights
47. The information on this site is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that showtech training australia pty ltd is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, medical or other professional service.
48. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the service at any time for any violation of this agreement without prior notice or liability.
49. We may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the service at any time, including the availability of any service feature, database, or content, without prior notice or liability.
50. Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability